Selerant GmbH is a company of the Selerant Group. It acts as the Selerant contact for the German-speaking coutries (DACH region) and also stands for the Prosisoft product line, in particular for the Hazardous Substances Management system HSM, certified by Microsoft, integrated in Microsoft Dynamics, and available for all NAV versions and Business Central (on premise or in the cloud). Selerant GmbH is certified according to ISO 9001: 2015.
NEW: Our PCN module has been in use by customers since the end of last year. It contains:
- management of the UFI portfolio,
- creation and submission of PCNs to ECHA, also using the S2S functions for automation,
- management of ECHA responses,
- formulation monitoring with regard to updates or new UFI allocation,
combining an easy-to-use interface with many setting options for seamless integration into the entire Microsoft Dynamics installation and into existing company processes.
NEW: A new calculation package for the classification of mixtures containing titanium dioxide in accordance with the 14th amendment to the CLP regulation is available.
The currently available substance data delivery includes among other things the
- Harmonized CLP classifications of the 14th ATP (including titanium dioxide),
- ECHA Candidate List until January 19, 2021,
- WGK (WHC, German Water Hazard Class) classifications according to comparison with the UBA status in November 2020,
- updated air limit values for the regions AT, DE, DK and FR.
Changes to the data existing at the user’s installation are logged on importing and compared with formulations, so that targeted recalculations for the ones containing modified basic substances can be launched.
HSM is always adapted to the needs of each customer. To be in line with general demands, over the last few years Prosisoft has issued the program versions listed below. In the meantime Version SP2 HF5 is available.