HSM is always adapted to the needs of each customer. To be in line with general demands, over the last few years Prosisoft has issued the program versions listed below. In the meantime Version SP2 HF5 is available.
- SP2 (a.o. for the SDS structure, mandatory since 1 December 2010)
- SP2 HF1 (performance +50%, extended legend Section 16 SDS, external databases optionally in SQL Server and more)
- SP2 HF2 (numerous extensions)
- SP2 HF3 (i. a. with configurable input logic for data acquisition)
- SP2 HF4 (most important new features)
The above mentioned updates are related to the field design (properties, views, reports, calculations), as well as changes or extensions of the program code, either required by the design adjustments or for general improvement reasons. Design changes do not necessarily imply an HSM update. This also applies to the update of the actual data, i.e. substance data and standard texts (phrases). Conversely, with design enhancements usually new phrases for user interface and report output are delivered.
The HSM scope of functions is substantially independent of the used NAV versions.